Acupressure Workshop: Wellness at Your Fingertips
with Michael Rossoff, L.Ac.
Saturday and Sunday, Dates for 2018 TBA
Asheville, North Carolina
This workshop is designed for the general public as well as massage therapists and other health care practitioners. If you are new to body work, then you will find it easy to learn and will discover many useful insights into how the body energies work and how the body can self-heal.
For those who have studied massage, whether you are licensed or not, you will enhance your depth of understanding along with gaining new skills and techniques based on meridian acupressure and shiatsu practices.
You will learn--
- the order and simple pattern of the 12 meridians
- 25+ major acupressure points, how to locate and massage them
- how to use these points to treat common ailments such as headaches, digestive problems, menstrual cramps, back aches and much more
- the traditional names and the uses of each acupressure point
- handouts will be provided
There will also be qi gong exercises daily.
Please wear cotton or other comfortable clothing.
Everyone will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program, and Continue Education Credits are being applied for.
Dates: Dates to be Announced Later
Times: Saturday: 10:00 am-5:30 pm / Sunday: 10:00 am-5:00 pm
Cost: $TBA, including lunches and handouts
For further details about discount & refund policy, Click Here.
To learn more about Michael Rossoff, L.Ac., please CLICK HERE.